These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of PayPerFax.com (“the Service”), operated by Ediblesites Ltd. (“the Company”), a company registered in England with number 12109195, and having its registered office at 71-75, Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom. By using the Service, you agree to these Terms.
- Service Description The Service allows you to send faxes from your browser without registration. You will be charged for successfully sent faxes based on the number of pages you send and at a price to which you agree when submitting your document(s) for faxing. A fax is assumed to have been sent based on reception of an “OK” indication from the receiving party.
- Payment You agree to pay for all successfully sent faxes at the agreed price when you submit your document(s) for faxing. The Company will provide you with an charge confirmation for each transaction. The Company reserves the right to change the pricing for the Service at any time without prior notice.
- Jurisdiction and Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- Service as-is The Service is provided “as-is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not guarantee that a fax will be successfully sent.
- Use of Service You agree to use the Service in compliance with all laws and regulations applicable in your jurisdiction and/or in England & Wales. You agree not to use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You further agree not to use the Service to transmit any material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, or that contains viruses, worms, or any other harmful files. You further agree to abide by the Service’s Fax Spam Policy.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Service.
- Termination The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Modification of Terms The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Service after such modifications will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms.