If you’re changing residence or moving your company to another location, there are a variety of personal and business contacts you should notify about the new address. If you don’t, they will continue to send your mail to he old address, and you might miss something important.
To whom should you fax a change of address fax?
You should fax a formal letter for change of address to your:
- Bank or any other financial institution
- Utility company
- Credit card companies
- Doctors and dentists
- Business clients
- Cell phone and internet providers
If you subscribed to a magazine or any other service, you should notify those companies about your change of address too.
What should you include in a change of address fax?
Take a look at the template below to see what your change of address fax should include:
Dear [Recipient’s name],
Subject: Change of address – account number: [account ID]
This letter is to inform you that our address has changed. Here is our new address:
[City], [ST] 
Our telephone number will remain the same/changes to:
Please change your records to reflect our new contact information and direct all future correspondence to the new address found above.
How to fax the change of address letter
To fax your letter in a few clicks, take these simple steps:
- Go to the payperfax.com faxing form.
- Don’t attach an attachment.
- Turn the “Add a cover page” slider on.
- Enter your personal details and the recipient’s details.
- Copy and paste the letter above into the fax cover page body.
- Change the letter where necessary.
- Click “Preview” and proceed from there.